Monday, April 27, 2009

Not In My Square!









Mr. Stick took the weekend off to photoshop himself in to a number of unusual places. And that means one thing - the hunt is on again! You have until Sunday to properly identify the Mr. hiding out in various blogs spread across the Blogger followers of Mr. Stick and Life With Dogs. For complete rules go here.

Whatever you do don't let him escape. Help us to find him and bring justice to the little jerk; enjoy an unusual visual tour, and just maybe land yourself a really lame prize.

2 comments:

  1. In this photo, I'm a bit concerned, because the Human Being is small enough to be Mr. Stick with clothes on...my world is becoming confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's mine! I missed the last game, but I'll find him this time!!!

    ReplyDelete